This is just quick post to let you guys know that I am indeed starting YA month. Have lots of books to review but I'm putting it all off for the weekend (which I think may be a very bad idea, since I plan to watch Black Swan with friends-who-dare-to-do-so-despite-warning on Saturday and that might fuel my inherent procrastination. I really, really like movies where someone goes insane and does dangerous stuff. Please don't judge me.) Good luck to me.
These are just a couple of books in the February list:
- Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
- I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore
- White Cat - Holly Black
- Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld
- Matched - Ally Condie
- The Sky Is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson
- The Hunger Games trilogy - Suzanne Collins
- and many, many more.
I am not kidding.
Oh, and an advanced happy Valentine's day to everyone. Spread the luuurrve.